BFL CANADA Corporate Video
BFL CANADA Corporate Video
Risk Control | How to Prevent Losses from Frozen Pipes
| RISK CONTROL |
As winter rolls in, it’s important that you know how to prevent pipes from freezing as frozen pipes could pose one of the most dangerous and costly problems.
BFL CANADA’s latest Risk Control video gives you 5 tips on how to protect your home!
Click the video above to learn more.
BFL CANADA Transforms Business through VMware Virtualization
BFL CANADA is a fast-growing international insurance broker and financial firm. Discover how local solution and service provider Softchoice has helped BFL CANADA transform their business through VMware virtualization.
Condo Insurance Coverage Explained – Trinity Player – BFL Canada
Condo Insurance – Do you as a condo board director know enough about condominium insurance coverage for your condo corporation or association? Download bonuses at http://condowebshow.com/8
In this video Rafal Dyrda interviews Trinity Player from BFL Canada where they discuss condominium insurance, condo board responsibility, and what you should be looking out for when buying an insurance policy for your condo corporation.
► QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THIS INTERVIEW
– Is a condo policy legal and binding?
– Are all insurance policies the same?
– Can language in the policy make a difference of the outcome?
– Are condo manager’s insurance experts or should you seek the advice of a condo insurance broker? Who’s liable in buying the wrong policy?
– Can an insurance policy cover fraudulent activity?
– Does condo insurance coverage depend on the price of the policy?
– Who is responsible and liable for selecting an insurance policy?
– What are the most common claims in condominiums?
– Who should educate owners on insurance claims?
– What should the board consider when working with an insurance broker?
– What are the biggest mistakes boards make when buying an insurance policy?
– How often should the board review a policy?
– What should the board review before picking a policy?
– Should you inform your insurance broker if you update your bylaws?
– How is BFL Canada different from condo other insurance providers?
– What should the board do before filing a claim?
– What should the board do when they get a statement of claim?
– If damage originates from a unit who’s responsible for repair?
– Can the Condo Board charge back the owner the deductible?
– Why should a condo unit owner have their own personal condo unit insurance?
► Download Bonuses & Transcript at http://condowebshow.com/8
★ ABOUT THE CONDO WEB SHOW ★
The Condo Web Show is an interview series with experts in the condominium industry where we share tips, advice, and answer your condo questions, whether you are a condo board member, a condo or property manager, or an owner, so you can run a more efficient condo and spend less time in those pesky board meetings.
★ Visit The Condo Web Show for more episodes and resources
Have an idea for a future episode? Let us know here: http://condowebshow.com/suggest-idea-topic/
★ WANT TO BE INTERVIEWED? ★
Are you a condo industry expert and have something important to share?
► Apply here: http://condowebshow.com/apply
★ FOLLOW THE SHOW ★
★ SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST VERSION OF THE SHOW ★
Google Play: http://condowebshow.com/googleplay
BFL CANADA | Lockton Global LLP
| BFL CANADA AND LOCKTON GLOBAL LLP |
Did you know that BFL CANADA is a founding member of the Lockton Global Partnership?
Lockton Global LLP is an alliance of independent insurance brokers who provide risk management, insurance and benefits consulting services worldwide. Through this partnership, BFL CANADA provides our clients with access to international resources, support and markets.
To learn more about our partnership, click the video!
#BFLCANADA #LocktonGlobalLLP #global #insurance #benefits #consultingservices #riskmanagement